5,000 experts on the platform in 2016! That’s my goal and my vision…to help 5,000 experts get their message out in one of the most powerful ways possible.
I plan to do this in a number of ways; through webinars, teleseminars, training programs, workshops, masterminds and one-on-one mentoring.
Why 5,000? Why not!
The fact is, one expert can have a major impact on dozens, hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands of people with their message. With the resources available online, such as social media, they often can reach hundreds of thousands and in some cases, millions of people.
For quite some time I’ve believed, and I’ve said this during many of my presentations, “The world is in a world of hurt. The world needs those experts who are willing to take a stand and quit playing small. The world needs those who have information to improve our personal, professional, spiritual, emotional, physical and financial well-being.”
So how does one find opportunities to get on the platform? Where do they start?
To learn how you can get on the platform in a big way, join me on January 21st for Speak, Sell, Profit Webinar –
Let’s start with what’s going on that absolutely proves this is a perfect time for an expert to get on the platform.
- There’s an increase in business speaking opportunities in virtually every industry.
- According to Convention Industry Organization 205 Million people in the United States attend 1.8 million conventions, conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, incentive events and corporate/business meetings each year.
- Self staged events are on the rise and very, very profitable to solo entrepreneurs and experts in various fields.
In order to realize the greatest results from your efforts, it’s essential to determine where to focus your time and attention.
A few considerations are:
- Who are the ideal meeting planners?
- Who is in the audience?
- What associations do they belong to?
- What conferences do they attend?
- Where do they congregate online?
One way to find out what conferences are coming to your area is check with your local Convention and Visitors Bureau. They will have at least a partial list of what’s coming to the area.
There are ample opportunities to speak to local groups such as:
- Chamber of Commerce
- Chapters of national groups
When I began speaking on the platform, well over two decades ago, I realized the more you speak, the more you speak. What this simply means is, the more you are seen and heard the more likely other opportunities will open up.
Want to learn how to Speak, Sell, Profit? Join me on January 21st for my complimentary webinar on how to create massive opportunities as a speaker.
Click here to learn more and register.