Most people have heard that video is a must do for online marketing in today’s instant gratification world. Is this true? Actually, yes, it is.
According to WordStream, 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter. Add to that 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week. Additionally, more than 500 million hours of video are watched on YouTube each day.
To learn more statistics on why using video is the way to go, check out this blog post. (https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2017/03/08/video-marketing-statistics)
In the short video I created, I go into detail on each of the following 9 Reasons to Use Video.
- Video will boost sales and increase your conversion rates
- Direct to camera increases your recognition
- Trust factor increases
- You can place in several areas such as your blog and all social media channels
- Google juice
- People on mobile LOVE video
- You can explain things fast
- You can engage your viewers
- People share on social channels
Be sure to register for the webinar I am doing on October 9, 2018 at noon Pacific, with my good buddy, and video guy extraordinaire, Jim Edwards, go to.