Danielle Dinkelman turned her passion for health into a successful coaching practice where she works with people who know they want to live a whole food plant-based lifestyle, but have a hard time sticking with the eating protocol.
Over the years, she recognized similar patterns people tended to repeat. It was from years of working with her clients, she came to realize the need for three main areas of focus.
- Behavior Change Science
- Human Motivation
“You have to look at your behaviors and dig into what motivates you,” Danielle teaches her clients. Going beyond the one-on-one coaching model, Danielle put her years of knowledge into her newest book, If Diets Don’t Work… What Does?
Available on Amazon, Danielle’s book is packed with introspective journal prompts, bonus tools and resources, a game plan for health success.
As a National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Danielle gives her readers all the keys to success her coaching clients get:
- a well-rounded approach to healthy living
- an emphasis on behavior change & habits
- a personalized purpose and vision for each individual. Danielle’s book unveils the harmful effects of diet culture and guides the reader through a better way to make healthy changes last.
Get your copy at https://amzn.to/31nMCf2
The Truth About Habits
People often want to know how long does it take to change a habit? It takes what it takes. For some, less time. For others, longer. It’s about repetition.
You can change a behavior and yet, if you are not committed you can go back to an old behavior. To change a habit, you must create a new set of behaviors for your new habit.
In today’s fast-paced world, food addictions are real. For some, no matter how hard the try to do away with an addiction, it intensifies. Danielle recommends the following…
- Work smarter, not harder, around habits
- You must address your environment, your social activities, your structure
- Reduce the friction around success with a new habit
- Learn why some people tend to be more addictive in their behaviors others
Set Yourself Up for Success
- Prioritize your activities
- Clean out foods from your cupboards and refrigerator that are not serving you
- Make sleep a priority
Five Areas of Focus
- Stress Management
One of the greatest reasons for stress is lack of sleep. Yet, everyone has their own optimum amount of time for a great night’s sleep.
Danielle shares a great deal about how to get better sleep. Various activities can change the way we sleep including what we eat, the amount of light in the room, what’s on your mind when you go to bed, and how to train your brain to get a good night’s sleep.
Getting Over the Resistance of Exercise
- Realize your body is meant to move
- Movement begets movement
- Start with baby steps
- Reframe your relationship to exercise to make it fun
About the Book
It is perfect for anyone who is tired of yo-yo dieting. Danielle has put coaching into the book.
She teaches simple yet powerful principles of health and behavior change to set you up for SUSTAINABLE success. This book is a CUSTOMIZABLE template for a happy, healthy life. A user-friendly guide to take the stress out of healthy living.
To get the most out of the process, you must complete the journal prompts. Results are based on what you put into it.
Go to Amazon https://amzn.to/3tVJSlv
Facebook: Healthy Living with Danielle Dinkelman