Regardless of what industry you’re in, it’s likely video will benefit you in your marketing and sales.
- Realtors use video to showcase homes in the most beneficial light.
- Speakers use what are called Sizzle Reels to showcase their speaking skills.
- Authors use video to showcase a book release.
Are you using video? If not, these statistics may convince you otherwise.
- 59% of executives say they would rather watch a video than read text. (Wordstream)
- 55% of people pay close attention when consuming videos — more than all other types of content. (HubSpot)
- 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day. (HubSpot)
- By 2020, online videos will make up more than 80% of all consumer internet traffic (85% in the US). (Cisco)
For more statistics, check out 48 Video Statistics for 2018.
Video is Hot!
The fact is, video is hot and it’s something you absolutely must use in your marketing if you want to stay on the leading edge.
You can use video in…
- Vlogs (video blogs)
- Video interviews
- Tutorial videos
- Videos of presentations
- Product demos and reviews
- Video testimonials
- Ads of all types
Your Script is Essential
If you’re using video simply for fun and games, that’s one thing. But if you’re using video to grow your business, visibility and influence, having a well developed script is essential.
The most powerful scripts are designed to get the viewer to take an action.
Often a script tells a story. It is designed to engage the viewer.
Considerations of your script.
- The goal of the video.
- Who the audience is.
- What’s your topic.
- What are the takeaways of the video.
Your CTA … Call to Action
What is it you want viewers to do when the video is over?
Not sure how to write a script? Join me on Tuesday October 8th at noon Pacific for
How To Write A Million Dollar Script For Your Sales & Marketing Videos
You will learn…
- The top critical 7 elements to include in every single sales & marketing video you ever make
- The number 1 reason why people struggle to put together great sales videos
- The critical element that’s missing from all the great video software that’s flooded the market (like Easy Sketch Pro, Explaindio and others)
- The fastest, easiest way to help you write video sales letters, video scripts, video ad copy, or videos sales stories using a revolutionary NEW tool