Looking for visibility for your business, products, services or books? Not sure the first steps to take?
In today’s digital world, podcast interviews are one of the best ways to gain visibility for virtually any type of business.
Have you ever wondered what the formula for getting on lots of podcast shows is? Looking for visibility for your business, products, services or books? Not sure the first steps to take?
If you answered YES! then you’re in for a great treat.
Natasha Tatton, co-founder of Bred, vegan bakery, reveals how she uses the power of podcast interviews to increase awareness about the 100% plant-based organic sourdough bread shop located in Creekside, Whistler, B.C.
Natasha and her husband, Ed, started Bred to offer alternatives to traditional bakeries. Knowing the importance of visibility, Natasha was determined to do all possible to get the word out about the business. In addition, to the give-back programs they are involved in including planting trees for each cup of coffee sold.
A few of the topics we covered during our 40-minute conversation were:
- How to use social media to promote show appearances
- Why podcast shows have made them more visible to bigger audiences
- Why Natasha is getting such great results with podcasts
- What podcast shows have created as far as other opportunities
- Why hosts are responsive to her requests to be on their show
- Tips for those new to podcast interviews
- How to determine what shows are active
- How to find hosts and engage them so you become familiar to them
- How to repurpose content
- What a one sheet is and when you need it