How does someone go from morbidly obese, diagnosed with Type II diabetes, severe heart failure, sleep apnea, idiopathic pulmonary hypertension and going blind, needing to carry an oxygen tank everywhere, to releasing 120 pounds, reversing many of her diseases, getting her sight back and now viewed as a leader in the plant-based community.
On my newly launched YouTube Channel, Kate McGoey-Smith is my first guest. Wow! What a way to launch the channel.
Kate’s insights come from a place of hope-based living based on reality and hard science.
During this informative interview you will:
• Understand what the social and psychological aspects of a plant-based lifestyle are
• Learn the 40/60 guideline for eating
• Find out what the honeymoon syndrome is for plant-based eaters
• Gain clarity on why a plant-based diet is the absolute optimal for someone with major health issues
Kate McGoey-Smith’s story will inspire you in a unique way.
Kate is a registered nurse and holds many certifications within the plant-based movement including (but not limited to):
• Food for Life Certification from Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
• Starch Solution Certification (Dr. McDougall)
• Plant-Based Nutrition eCornell Certificate Program
• Rouxbe’s Plant-Based Professional Certification Course
• 4Leaf Guide to Vibrant Health by Dr. Kerry Graff https://4leafprogram.com/about-our-book/
• Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Dr. Esselstyn https://amzn.to/2TCqEzJ
• Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cook book by Ann and Jane Esselstyn. (No-fail and delicious recipes) https://amzn.to/2tfFkJm
Experts to Follow
• Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn
• Dr. McDougall
Complimentary 30 Minute Coaching Call
Perfect for anyone who is plant curious or plant committed and willing to put in the researcher’s cap. Visit www.ForkSmart.org for details and contact information.