A great way to grow your market reach as a vegan and/or plant based business is by appearing on podcast shows. Yet, it takes more than desire to get the best result.
During this episode I share insights from being on both sides of the mic well over 1,000 times.
If you’re a speaker, author, coach, consultant or expert, C-Level executive or anyone who is committed to a clear mission… getting on podcast shows is the next indicated step for your branding, positioning and visibility.
Podcast appearances expose you to hundreds, sometimes even thousands of listener, per episode. And… the shelf-life can’t be beat!
- Market reach … niched and targeted
- Fast track your success
- Low marketing costs
- Showcase your expertise
- Often leads to sales in a very low key way
- Great for raising awareness about your business, book(s), speaking, consulting, association, movement, mission and YOU!
Get the most out of your efforts
- Lay a solid foundation
- Determine various hooks or angels
- Set up the back-end
- Prospect in order to continually find shows
- Set up your environment with the right equipment
- Develop your marketing material
- Determine your end game (goals)
- Schedule your success time
Rather than simply trying to get on shows, get on the right shows for your expertise.
To learn more and have 135 Vegan & Plant-based shows at your fingertips, check out the Vegan Podcast Show Directory at https://kathleengage.kartra.com/page/podcastdirectory
To learn more about Kathleen Gage go to: http://www.veganvisibility.com