One of the most rewarding parts of having an online business is the opportunity to communicate with folks around the globe. There are a number of ways this can be done; simple email messages, ezines, teleseminars, blogging, social marketing, and of course various eProducts.
All of these methods should be a part of your overall business model. You will gain greater results by a combined effort. However, one of my favorites is eProduct development with eReports at the top of the list. eProducts serve a number of purposes with some of the greatest benefits being to build credibility, expert status and revenues.
However, it takes more than simply developing a product to make it a valuable asset to your business. You also have to “get the word out” to your market.
If you’re one of those who believe “build it and they will come” now is the time to rethink this. Yes, you have to build it, but “they will come” is not necessarily true unless of course, they know about it.
Let’s assume you have a stellar report; one that will definitely provide a solution for your customers’ problems. Now comes the fun part; getting the word out.
Here are a few ways to let your readers know about the report:
- Your own opt in list. If you are not putting a lot of attention on building your subscriber list I highly recommend you change that immediately. As your readers get to know, like and trust you, they tend to buy from you.
- Affiliate partners – For people new to the world of Internet marketing they may not see the value of having others selling their information. Those of us who have been doing this for any length of time wouldn’t dream of doing business without the partnerships we have developed. Affiliate sales create a win/win/win.
- Blogging – Write a blog posting that focuses on one or two aspects of your report. Add the landing page link to the end of the post.
- Social marketing – utilize the power of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other locations your market “hangs out” in. Write a short message with a link back to a blog posting about your report or the actual landing page where readers can access the report.
- Article marketing – write articles addressing a portion of the solution. At the end, put a link back to a landing page where readers can opt in or purchase your report. Submit the article to 5 – 10 main directories. One of my favorites is Ezine Articles.com
- Sig files – You can utilize your email sig file and forum sig files to promote your report. This is a very underutilized method. When done right you can realize a great deal of interest from readers.
- Media releases – A very underutilized and yet, extremely effective way to promote your report is with media releases. There is a fine art to writing and distributing media releases.
An incredible benefit of having eProducts is that even when you cannot be fully present in your business, the fact you have your systems in place allow you to continue to generate ongoing revenue.
If you have yet to create your first report or generate money from information products why not learn how to make your first $100 online with information reports. For those who want a simple to understand, easy to read and implement process check out How to Make Your First $100 With Money Making Reports. http://www.streetsmartsmarketing.com/ReportProductDevelopment.htm